Topic

A couple months in the Southwest

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports A couple months in the Southwest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Linton
    Spectator

@gardenhead

Locale: Western NC

Last fall I spent a couple months driving from Asheville, NC to the Grand Canyon.  Most of the time was spent in NM and AZ, but I took my time heading that way.  I don’t feel like uploading all the photos, but hopefully this facebook link works, but if not I’m Jacob Linton in Asheville, NC and I think everything’s public.

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.linton/media_set?set=a.10154729995363847.1073741836.501933846&type=3

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Bet you had a great time during your travels Jacob. I can’t see your photos as I don’t have a Facebook account, but appreciate you sharing them with the community that does. Will you be writing up something about the travels?

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

He’s got some really nice/interesting photos, here’s 2 of them:

Jacob Linton
    Spectator

@gardenhead

Locale: Western NC

Oh yeah, it was a great trip. I don’t have internet at home, but I’ll try to get some of the photos uploaded next time I’m out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools