Topic

LL Bean Primaloft Packaway Jacket – $40-50

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals LL Bean Primaloft Packaway Jacket – $40-50

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve K
    BPL Member

@skomae

Locale: northeastern US

LL Bean is clearing out some colors of their Ascent Packaway Jacket made of 60g PL1 for $50, normally $130.

It's free shipping and if you catch their promotion you get an extra 20% off your entire order.

This is timely for me since my old PL1 jacket is pretty much worn through.

To find the additional 20% promotion, it might be found on Facebook or an email newsletter. The link I originally used is no longer active.

Even if you can't find the promo, $50 and free shipping makes this the cheapest Primaloft One / Gold jacket by a long shot.

Kodiak Firesmith
    Spectator

@kfiresmith

Locale: Mid Atlantic / West PA

I tried w/ the link and it lets you get all the way to the commit sale button in Paypal and then empties your cart and tells you you're out of luck.

Thanks anyway though!

Tom Hadley
    BPL Member

@chiniak

Locale: New Hampshire

Thanks for the tip. Nothing online, but, as I drive by two LLB outlets on my way home (and a third nearby in another direction) I was able to pick up a hooded Packaway for $55!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools