Topic

Not really gear, but a great deal!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Rick Reno BPL Member
PostedJan 22, 2015 at 10:38 am

Amazon has Epic Bison & Cranberry bars right now for under $9 fr a box of 12 bars.

M-m-m-m good!

d k BPL Member
PostedJan 22, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Wow, thanks!

(you forgot to mention that they are bison, BACON, and cranberry!!!)

Adam Kramer BPL Member
PostedJan 22, 2015 at 2:43 pm

the comments say you are only going to get 1 bar even though it states 12…amazon will refund you though, so no harm done really

Rick Reno BPL Member
PostedJan 27, 2015 at 8:24 am

My mistake!

I should have known tha tyhtis was too good to be true!

In fact the delivery just came and lo and behold, it was two bars. Bummer. Would've been a great deal at <$12 for two dozen, but at almost $6 each it sucks.

I apologize if any of you fellf orthe bait and switch, as I did. Remember that old adage: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

PostedJan 27, 2015 at 1:17 pm

I had a look.
This is the one I found :
EPIC: Bison Bacon Cranberry Bar, 1 bar (6 pack)
List Price: $26.32
Price: $17.69 ($2.95 / Item)

OK so you pay $2.95 per bar and get 6 for $17.69.
What is the 1 bar (6 pack) bit ?
Apparently ,reading in between the lines, you are meant to understand that you get the sampler pack containing 1 bar of each type including 1 of the bison type.
Deliberately confusing , don't see how Amazon could run that without complaints.

Rick Reno BPL Member
PostedJan 28, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Yesterday I called Amazon to see about returning the bars and let them know the listing was deceptive. They Tom it from there and contacted the vendor. This morning I got an email from them acknowledging the error, letting me know they're refunding the credit card charge for the bars and shipping, and said I could keep the two bars as a token gesture.

So I guess it was an honest mistake and Lucky Votamins is an honorable company after all… But even so, I won't buy Epic Bars fm them for $6 each again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...