Topic

PolyFishnet Backpacker T-Tops $5

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
PostedJan 17, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Yep, I just got mine in about a week ago. I got my usual size (medium) and it fits just the way a baselayer should—form-fitting with no gaps or bagginess. The fishnet material is quite stretchy (as is the gauze-like material on the sleeves, in fact), which helps the fit.

PostedJan 17, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Thanks for linking to this site; so much of their clothing line is the exact creepy-retro aesthetic I strive for.

PostedJan 18, 2015 at 7:51 pm

I had also ordered a medium. When it arrived, it looked very small, but like an above poster said, it's very stretchy and it fit fine.

Btw, when i ordered the above, i ordered some of the other stuff. The PP wristovers i do not recommend at all, as it's just a tube of PP fabric with a hole cut out for the thumb. There is no reinforcement or hem on the cut, it's very frayable.

The free hat has a weird design, but hey, it's free so i won't complain.

The supplex shorts i ordered in medium, seemed definitely smaller than medium.

I liked the PP mitts and the PP fishnet, but wasn't impressed with these other items. Also, if you order from them, do not be surprised if you don't get a shipping confirmation and tracking–i don't remember receiving these, but it did ship within reasonable times.

Justin Baker BPL Member
PostedJan 24, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Anyone know where I can find some cheap fishnet bottoms? I want to try them out with fleece lined running tights for winter, I'm curious if they would keep the tights fabric off my skin mostly, maybe warmer when wet (less wet material on my skin).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Loading...