https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ula-equipment-circuit-pack
This actually has me tempted.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ula-equipment-circuit-pack
This actually has me tempted.
A "group buy".
Facebook sign in required, or register –
$200 or $186 , depending on participation. (5 minimum for $200, 10 for $186)
+ $S&H by ULA, usually $18.
Shipping dates are off by a month. I hope.
That's how Massdrop works. It's basically Kickstarter for already-existing items. There's one for an EE Revelation that ends in a few hours. The deal post is currently a few posts down.
Hope it comes round again I voted for it. They need 200 votes for another drop.
Just reached 205 votes today.
I just voted for it. It's up to # 231
The deal is back on Massdrop. It is limited to 20 and 3 are already spoken for.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ula-equipment-circuit-pack
If you haven't joined Massdrop, I would appreciate it if you use this URL to join. I get a little present from them at no cost to you.
https://www.massdrop.com/r/KRLXQL
Going fast….
i was #12 and ordered a medium/medium to try out. will sell it here if it doesn't fit.
I was 16 and ordered small – same idea as you Adam. If I don't like it will sell it here.
I have to say I like the massdrop idea. This will be my third buy from that site. Perhaps the group can think of products that we would like to see on there and request/vote for them?
I checked my mail at 7:30 am . Excited to see the ULA circuit was available again. Clicked over to Massdrop and it was already gone.
Man you gotta act fast. It was up for something like 11 minutes.
I almost missed it which would have been so disappointing as I missed the last one. Did you vote for another drop? Seeing how fast it went I am sure they will upt it up again. But requiring over 200 votes for only 20 packs seems a little extreme.
There already 177 requests on Massdrop for the circuit……..
Become a member to post in the forums.