Topic

Backcountry sale / Big Agnes question

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Backcountry sale / Big Agnes question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chad Mason
    Spectator

@porch13

Locale: Arizona

Backcountry.com is having a half-off sale if you use the coupon code 1V9-1-VDN1M

They have a 2006 model Big Agnes insulated Air Core pad which is dirt cheap. Does anyone know the difference between the 06 and 07 models? Is it worth the extra dough to get the 07?

P. P.

@toesnorth

Locale: PNW

The info I got was that it was the outlet having the 50% off sale and it only applies to items not already at least 50% off. Bummer.

Dave .
    BPL Member

@ramapo

Are you sure? I put that code in, but it didn't work. I got an "invalid code" response.

Dave

P. P.

@toesnorth

Locale: PNW

only applies to items that are less than 50% off to begin with. I asked them about it.

Dave .
    BPL Member

@ramapo

The code works at BackcountryOutlet.com, not Backcountry.com.

;)

Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

Redemption code makes it 50% off original price not sale price. Important note for us cheapskates.

Jon Rhoderick
    BPL Member

@hotrhoddudeguy

Locale: New England

The Big agnes 2006 pad MAY have a problem eventually with the primaloft delaminating from the insides, but I heard you could exchange them for free. In hind sight you should also store it inflated so as not to kill the primaloft

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

I've always heard to leave the pad deflated so that no moisture builds up. I store mine flat and deflated with the valve open. I lays under my couch and my girlfriend doesn't mind at all! Ofcourse, our sleeping bags are hanging up on a curtain rod mounted on our wall..It's hard finding room for stuff in a 1 Bedroom!

Dave .
    BPL Member

@ramapo

I just found my girlfriend an Outdoor Research Celestial Jacket. It's goretex pac lite and was only $120. I think that's pretty good, right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools