Topic

Milkman Devotees- Company announcement

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Milkman Devotees- Company announcement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

This just came in:

To our Milkman Devotees,
    We at Milkman would like to announce a special seasonal offer. After a successful year with the re-launch of this great product we want to share our appreciation with you, our valued customers, who made all of this happen through your continued interest and devotion to our brand!
    Introduce your friends to Milkman Instant Low Fat Dry Milk and you’ll
    receive a free 12-count carton of Milkman,
    shipping included, right to your door.
    Simply have two friends mention your name with their order for a 12 count carton on our website ( http://www.milkmanmilk.com ) we will send you your free carton!
    We are confident that there are more people out there, like you, who think that a great tasting powdered milk is something to celebrate!
    Don’t wait. The holidays are here, and this offer expires December 31!
    Happy Holidays!
    The Milkman Team

OK my name is Tad Englund for you who are going to order. I plan on using the cartoon for a scout 50 miler next summer.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

My name is Eric Blumensaadt and I'm a prepper who plans to put my carton in my bomb shelter so I'll be ready for THE apocalypse,
    which ever one it is…

Anonymous
    Inactive

My bets are on the Galactic Core super wave. Can't see it coming because it travels at the speed of light, but you'll know when it arrives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"My name is Eric Blumensaadt"

My name is Tom, and I'm waiting for a better offer from Nido.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

So you are saying I should beat that message like a dead horse on Social Media "Hi, my name is Sarah Kirkconnell. Give me mah free stuff!!!!!!"

;-)

It'll go well in my second pantry. Oh wait, you all don't have a second pantry? Your loss.

;-)

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

"Second pantry" sounds as good as the Hobbit's "Second Breakfast". ;o)

David Adair
    Spectator

@davidadair

Locale: West Dakota

The website says $33.99 per carton of 12 packages with Free shipping. That's a pretty good price. The packages are foil or mylar. A 5 or 6 year old package was still good as new. I bought a couple cases recently 'cause IMO nido doesn't taste that good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools