Topic

ON SALE- GLOWIRE

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Lawson Kline BPL Member
PostedDec 1, 2014 at 7:27 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a blowout sale on our Reflective Glowire. It is on sale for $10 for 50′ and $20 for 100′. We have a new version of the cord coming out soon and need to make room for it. As always we have free shipping on orders $10 and more..

Thanks,
Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

JCH BPL Member
PostedDec 1, 2014 at 10:39 am

Not sure how you intend to improve it…pretty much rocks as-is.
I guess you are going to leave us hanging on the details, huh? :)

Lawson Kline BPL Member
PostedDec 1, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Once the current stock is all sold, I will post some more details along with a photo..

Thanks,
Lawson

Ian BPL Member
PostedDec 1, 2014 at 6:33 pm

"Not sure how you intend to improve it.."

Wow I just typed those very words on Facebook. Looking forward to seeing the new product.

In the meantime I better buy some black glowire while I can.

Edit: which is of course out of stock. DRAT!

Lawson Kline BPL Member
PostedDec 5, 2014 at 11:47 am

Guywire on sale too. $5 for 50' and $10 for 100'. This is a non-reflective version of our glowire.

Thanks,
Lawson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...