Topic

Icebreaker 190 full zip hoodie

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Icebreaker 190 full zip hoodie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twig .
    BPL Member

@bretthartwig

Locale: Australia

This may interest some people here, Icebreakers new range includes a 190 weight full zip hoodie!
    http://www.icebreaker.com/site/icebreaker_man_superfine190_atlantis_hood.htmlicebreaker 190 hoodie

Bill B
    BPL Member

@bill123

I see it on the Australian website. I emailed Icebreaker to see if it will be available in the US.

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

Ooh… nice… Gonna contct Icebreaker US as well. May also ask a distributor if they can custom order it in.

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

FYI – I called Icebreaker US, they said that the Atlantis IS slated for a Spring 08 release in the US, but don't have any details yet about future pricing.

Yay!!!

Jeroen Wesselman

@jeroenman

Locale: Europe

Where Smartwool is dropping their hoody Icebreaker is adding Hoodies to their line up.
    Now one in Superfine 190, maybe a good successor to the Smartwool Shadow Hoody. The full zip is a bit overkill for me but the hood looks more close fitting than that of Smartwool.

Would love to know the total weight (and price).

Iám going to check it out when i will be in New Zealand and in Australia from Januari till May. See if I can find one on sale overthere.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools