Topic

NWT Cocoon UL 60 Pullovers (M,L), $128

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals NWT Cocoon UL 60 Pullovers (M,L), $128

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colin Kelley

@ckelley

Locale: Santa Barbara

I impulsively bought 2 cocoon UL 60 pullovers–one Medium and one Large–on the Labor Day sale at 20% off the member price. Then on this forum I found the WM Alpinlite sleeping bag I really wanted for years (thanks John!) so I'm going to return the cocoons to free up funds.

Before I send them back… anyone want one at the price I paid, $128? I'll even cover slow shipping since I'm on the hook for that anyway when I return them.

They are unused in their factory bags with tags.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/cocoon_ul_60_pullover.html

Jeff C.

@cascadejeff

Locale: S.Cal/High Sierra

Collen,
    I might be interested in your pullover if you still have it for sale. Other than that, I also live in Santa Barbara and am interested in lightweight backpacking in the local area and in the Sierra in summer. If you still have the pullover for sale, or are possibly interested in some local or Sierra hiking you can contact me at [email protected].
    Jeff Cygan

johannes Eichstaedt
    BPL Member

@nonbeing

content removed

Paul Tree

@paul_tree

Locale: Wowwww

This should be in Gear Swap.

Colin Kelley

@ckelley

Locale: Santa Barbara

Just to wrap this thread up: I no longer have the pullovers. Sorry for not posting that sooner.

Jeff, I'm always interested in meeting locals who share an interest in ultralight backpacking. Email sent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools