Topic

Inov8 X-Talon 212 now available in wider fit

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Inov8 X-Talon 212 now available in wider fit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO

Just a heads up. I know a lot of folks couldn't make these work because they were too narrow. This is a great shoe. I've put 1000+ miles 100% off trail on two pairs with barely any wear to the main upper fabric. The studs on the tread wear down but the rubber is good enough that they still have good traction unless maybe you're descending a steep wet grassy slope. Apparently the new ones also have a bit stiffer, more protective midsole material, which should be welcome on long days on rocky terrain. It's still an extremely flexible shoe (I'd say more flexible than any of the trailrocs, for comparison). They do seem to run slightly small; I had read the Precision fit are running a bit smaller than the old ones so I ordered up on those but not the Standard fit. Ended up having to place an additional order a half size up on the Standards as well.

(Precision sz 13, Standard 12.5, old 12.5)
    t

fsg

b

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools