Topic

SUUNTO Core – Lava Red – $143 on Amazon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals SUUNTO Core – Lava Red – $143 on Amazon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Murphy
    BPL Member

@sjtm

Lowest price I have seen. This style is listed as discontinued. However – I purchased the Light Green Version during mountain Gears sale last month ($150). This too has been listed as a discontinued item by SUUNTO since at least 2012. Nonetheless when mine arrived I verified through the serial number that mine was made in January 2014. Apparently they announce discontinued items waaaay in advance.

BTW – I preferred the look of the Light Green over the Lava Red ( both were on sale at Mountain Gear.). The green also has a rotating bezel which can be handy to set bearings. I do not believe the Lava Red offers this, but you can probably research this to verify.

Lave Red ( and light green) has positive dial display – far easier to read than the more popular negative display ( I still do not get why the negative is preferred by so many people.)

Really like this watch. I also have a Casio Pathfinder, but find I reach for this first.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools