Topic

Lost article after purchase

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Lost article after purchase

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Derek Cox
    Spectator

@derekcox

Locale: Southeast

I understand that you lose access to an article after 30 days (why is this by the way? doesn't make sense) and have requested to either be sent the article I purchased or be given access to it once more. It's been over two weeks now though. Does anyone know how long these things take or why they even remove access after 30 days in the first place? I purchased the pyramid shelter MYOG article by Jerry Adams and now that I have my materials and am ready to begin, I can no longer look at how to do so. Thanks in advance for any help here.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for support tickets to go unanswered for long periods of time. I've had one in for a number of weeks that I never received a reply to, as have others. So there's no telling when you might get a response.

Derek Cox
    Spectator

@derekcox

It would literally take 30 seconds to take care of. Is there any other means of contacting them besides the ticket system that seems to be mostly ignored?

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

nm

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

AFAIK, Ryan is the only one with access to support tickets and he's mostly been out on trips lately going off his personal site/blog. Stephanie or Eric may have access, but I doubt it and I'm pretty sure Roger doesn't either. I know I didn't when I was helping maintain the site.

You're largely limited to the support of other like-minded members and whatever they can or are willing to provide.

Derek Cox
    Spectator

@derekcox

It's been taken care of. Thanks everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools