Topic

Test

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Chad Hollinger BPL Member
PostedJul 30, 2014 at 11:55 am

First up is a Yukon Outfitters Mosquito Hammock. I have only used it twice, and I have decided I do not like hammocking. It is a nice hammock for experimenting with. It will also come with whoopie slings pre-installed and two aluminum toggles. Weight is 22 oz for everything. Retails for $69.99 plus $20 for the Whoopies and toggles. I am asking $50.First up is a Yukon Outfitters Mosquito Hammock.  I have only used it twice, and I have decided I dosize

Sierra Designs Zone T-shirt, Mens Small, No Rips, Stains, holes, etc. 4.5oz Great Condition. $8 plus shipping.sd

Columbia GRT Hiking/Fishing Shirt. Two front zippered chest pockets, mesh vent on the back. I lost the tag, but I think it is a Mens Samll. No Rips, Stains, holes, etc. 7.5oz Great Condition. $15 plus shipingshirtshirt

Buy both shirts and I will sell them for $20 shipped CONUS.

Kershaw Leek with composite blade. D2 cutting edge. It is a Blemish, that is why there are 4 X's on the blade, but I cannot find any defects. Rarely carried because I am a lefty. 3.1 oz $30knifeknife

SOG Crosscut Multi-tool. Seen very light use, I have sharpened the knife blade. 1.7 oz $8 plus shippingtool

Finally, Fenix E11 AA flashlight. 105 lumens on high, takes one AA battery, included. 2.0 oz with battery. $18light

All prices include shipping unless noted otherwise. All items stored in a smoke-free, pet-free home.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...