Topic

nothing here to see

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support User Test Forum nothing here to see

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

Locale: dirtville, CA
    Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10427780@N05/

my pics

i got the two links above to work. what am i doing wrong?

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

So I sorted through the page source, and found what I thought was the problem but I can't get it to work either. The URL is fine, but for some reason when you try to embed it it doesn't take. Strange stuff….

Adam

Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

thank you anyway. i'm glad to know that it isn't just because i'm mentally impaired.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Howdy Colleen:

I'm just a user here, and no expert at all, so I don't know the technical terminologies. Apparently, there are different types of web addressing's and different types of images… and BPL's "a href" is only good for a certain type of address, just like BPL's "src" is only good for "img" type images. I know that I've encountered linking failures with other types of addresses and images before.

As proof, I successfully linked both your photos and Patagonia website at Backpacker Forum!

I know I am not adding anything profoundly useful, but rest assured it's not "you". :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools