Topic

$20.00 OFF CUPON AT BACKCOUNTRY.COM

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals $20.00 OFF CUPON AT BACKCOUNTRY.COM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

Locale: New England

For anyone that has an account with backcountry.com that hasn't purchased from them in a while, check the e mail address you use for your purchases.

You may find a $20 coupon good on regular and sale item purchases like I did.

It expires at midnight on July 31st.

And E
    Spectator

@lunchandynner

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Dang, I just made a purchase from them last week.

Is it a one time only code or a generic code?

David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

When I order from them fairly regularly, I don't get this kind of coupon. It only shows up occasionally when I go more than a year without ordering something.

It's an e mail they send me where I click on the link in the e mail which takes me to the site, where it's already deducted from my cart at checkout. No code to punch in.

I'm assuming since the e mail says that they haven't heard from me in a while and here's $20 off on a purchase, that they send them out after you don't make a purchase from them in a while.

Other than replacing a worn out a piece of gear or purchasing water purification tabs, I already have everything I need that they carry, so don't order from them very often these days.

If you got one, it should be in your e mail. Just don't auto delete them like I do usually or you'll miss it. Sorry, I guess this only applies to customers they're trying to get to come back.

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

I'm not sure And E if it's a one time only code. You can also use this backcountry outlet coupon code good for select outlet items.

David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

No, I get one every year or two. It's not actually a coupon. It's an in store credit that they apply to your account for a free $20.00 credit. They send you an e mail notification for it. There's no code to punch in. It automatically applies it in your checkout, but only if they chose to give you the credit. The credit can be used in conjunction with the 20% off on select items in the outlet store too. The in store credit ends at midnight local time for backcountry.com today for those that received it in their e mail.

I don't need anything that they carry at this point, but I decided to used the credit yesterday to get two 1 liter Platypus bladders w/ push-pull caps. With shipping, it came to $18.47 so I paid absolutely nothing. They're shipping the items today. When I get them, I'm going to donate them to my local Scouts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools