Topic

Dare I ask… what underwear does everyone use???

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Dare I ask… what underwear does everyone use???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Ex Officio boxer briefs. Kind of pricey but 30% off now at REI.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Ben, curious about your post I did a yahoo image search for 'Borat'; very disturbing.. What the he11 is that thong thing he wears?

EDIT: Haven't seen the movie, but yea, seems distastefull.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Brett:

Truth be told, to have a Brit ("Borat") going to a poor and less privileged country (Kazakhstan) and mocking the people there is not humorous to me.

Sorry, I have no idea what Borat was wearing…

Jim Cook
    Spectator

@mrcooktoyou

Locale: Land of Cotton

REI boxer briefs, all MTS (one mesh, one solid). Also one MTS silky boxer. Depends on how warm the weather is. The boxers are nice to sleep in.

Can't do commando. Boys need a house.

Wayne Teipen

@wamyteipen

Locale: midwest

It makes me laugh every time I see someone complain about a topic being revived on a different thread and here's why:

Those who whine about it have obviously seen the topic before and likely replied to it yet you feel compelled to open up a repeat thread of it and take the time to reply to a topic you are obviously not thrilled about just to express your malcontent with it.

It's funny really. I can only surmise that the reason you choose to reply is to see your name and response pop up on the screen and sit back and admire your work for some self gratifying ego-maniacal reason. Or maybe your just trying to up your rank on BPL. LOL! Bottom line: If you don't want to revisit a topic that has been covered to your sufficient liking then don't. (You can do it! Resist the temptation.) Some folks are new to forums and aren't familiar with forum etiquette or even know how to search old threads. Some threads are old enough and new products are out and are worthy of a revisit. Give 'em a break! –end of rant–

As far as what underwear I wear it's nobodies business. Ha!

PS. Oh and please don't be offended cause my fragile self-esteem can't handle it. jk

Nacio Brown

@njbnjb

UnderArmour boxer shorts. No chafing or binding. I've had trouble with the leg holes of Jockey-type briefs irritating after a while. (I think I still have the pair around where, mid-trip, I cut several one-inch slits around the perimeter of the leg holes to remedy the chafing.

http://www.underarmour.com/ProductDetail.cfm?site_id=1&dept_id=7&coll_id=1114&pf_id=1000668

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools