Topic

Capilene

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Capilene

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Owen McMurrey
    Spectator

@owenm

Locale: SE US

I'm always checking for sales on Patagonia Capilene. Lucked into Rock Creek's last pair of Medium Cap2 bottoms in a discontinued color(blue) last week for $28.95, but am still on the lookout for more for work.

Outdoorplay.com has Cap4 hoodies in Large and up for $83.32. Not familiar with the site, but a selection of men and women's(edit: @30% off)

Campmor has Cap3 zip necks in Large for $34.96, which was too hard to resist.

As usual the available sizes vary, but at least these sites have had something besides S and XL or bigger.

Anybody else? I wouldn't mind some more Cap3 bottoms…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can't remember exactly, but remember reading some reviews talking about how either Cap 2 or Cap 3 sucks in general and especially compared to the other three Caps. As far as deals, don't know of anything off hand, but if i see something i will post here. I'm partial to 1 and 4 the most, but then again that's the only one's i have experience with.

Richard Nisley
    BPL Member

@richard295

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

The most comprehensive test was done by Prolite Gear. See their base layers II video.

Owen McMurrey
    Spectator

@owenm

Locale: SE US

Yeah, Cap3 is total crap. Can't believe I wanted more after trying two sets of it.

Sales/deals?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools