Topic

TNF DIAD’s for $69.83 at REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals TNF DIAD’s for $69.83 at REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Locale: North Carolina

There aren't any mediums available, but otherwise the selection is quite good:

The North Face DIAD Jacket – Men's

I know that REI is in the process of discounting their clearance items by an extra 50%. I think this has already been discounted, but I don't know that for sure.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Highly recommended. This is my 4 season rain/snow jacket. Great item durable, yet very light. Pit zips, hood moves with my head. If I didn't already have one, I would buy it.

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

Only size small, x-large and xx-large left now. Too bad, that's a killer deal.

Justin Ling

@ling_jd

Locale: columbus ohio

I missed out on a $16 marmot ion because I was shopping the sale. It was in my 'shopping cart,' but was unavailable upon checkout. dang.

bought the diad. questioning if I should have. so it goes.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

I just ordered a large. They're showing small, large, and xx in stock right now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools