Topic

Tahoe Rim Trail June 28th – July 6th.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Tahoe Rim Trail June 28th – July 6th.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    S W
    Spectator

@seanxxwang

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Looking for hiking partner for my coming Tahoe Rim Trail in June 28th – July 6th. One reason to pick this time period is that it includes July 4th weekend and we only need to take 4 days off from work.

I will pretty much follow Tony/Jeremy's itinerary(http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=27149).

Plan to drive there from Bay Area and drop food at 2-3 locations on June 28th, then kick off the hike.

It will be a pleasant and enjoyable hike. The carry weight is no more than 3 days food at any given time with no bear canister.

I am flexible for adding or subtracting one day at the beginning or at the end depending on the weather condition, hiking speed, hanging out time etc.

It is coming soon and please let me know otherwise I may have to hike solo. Thanks.

Jeremy Pendrey
    BPL Member

@pendrey

Locale: California

Good luck on your trip. It's been a few years since we did that hike but feel free to ask us any questions.

Thanks.
    Jeremy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools