Topic

NB minimus zero trail V2

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) NB minimus zero trail V2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

Anyone have any experience with the NB minimus zero trail V2? I did a search here and not much came up.

I tried on a pair today and my opinion in the store was pretty positive as far as what I look for in a backpacking shoe. (one of my complaints is generally shallow tread that wont last long) They are much beefier than the previous minimus zero trail. (10.5 is 9.8 oz I read, so its not a uberlight shoe) There are reinforcements around the toe to help with the mesh failure there. Very soft sole compound, but the 6mm lug depth should help wear life. Toe box isnt exceptionally roomy, but its about like my old Inov8s.

Appears to have the right combination of light, reinforcements, and tread, to me.

d

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools