Topic

Halls Creek Narrows and Lower Muley Twist

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Halls Creek Narrows and Lower Muley Twist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

Mid April i took a trip to Capitol Reef National park to explore Halls Creek Narrows and Lower Muley Twist Canyon. TrailGroove magazine has published my post trip report, and it can be viewed in issue 15 for free. All of the issues of TrailGroove, including the back issues, are free.

http://www.trailgroove.com/issue15.html?autoflip=109

On a personal note, I spent the first night just north of the Halls Creek Narrows with two other guys i ran into, both were photographers. I forgot their names, but one of them was from bouler, and we talked about their recent packrafting trips in the southwest. If either of you read this, i have some great shots i'd like to send you, including the double truck spread at the start of the article. PM me if either of you read this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!