Topic

PCT 2015 Gear List = Heavier than I would like

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists PCT 2015 Gear List = Heavier than I would like

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Alejandro P
    BPL Member

@deskojockey

Just a couple suggestions. I too like the convenience of a bladder and I love the sawyer filter however I agree taking the bladder out sucks. So I have a disconnect at the drinking valve that I attach to the sawyer. I never have to take my pack off, just squeeze it right in and off I go (once I have my pack on I don't like taking it off until I reach lunch or where I have to go) this also means you can use the lightest bladder you can find instead of the Zip. I'll have to upload a pic when I'm not on my phone.

Secondly I agree with everyone the hexamid is a ton of room for one. I would go with the single or plus. I have the hexamid for my wife and I but I wouldn't use it if I was alone.

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools