Topic

Tent for North Carolina

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Tent for North Carolina

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Tyler Miller
    BPL Member

@fightingthetide

Locale: Southeast

Exactly what I needed to see.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Jennifer Mitol
    Spectator

@jenmitol

Locale: In my dreams....

Joe claims you'd have to be 7' tall to touch the ends of his duplex or solplex. My friend had a duplex on our last hike and that puppy was SWEET!!! Tons of room, very airy, and VERY long.

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

Lightheart Duo is a poor design for 2P. Sure 2 people can lie down, but no one can sit up without hitting the net due to the narrow top.

Maybe it would work for one person that likes to sleep in the middle. or one person with a dog.

There is a reason you never see or hear about that particular shelter.

Jeff Sims
    BPL Member

@jeffreytsims

Locale: So. Cal

This may or may not make sense as it is not on the cheap side but the shelter is pretty amazing. I am 6 ft 5, sleep in the spin cycle starting flat on my back and then who knows where we go from there. I sleep on a Synmat UL7 these days and there is plenty of room in this shelter. No fear of touching anything. it is big enough for 2 tall people and has plenty of storage space. I have showed it to several people, all of whom now have them on order. If it fits your budget, I would look no further

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools