Topic

Special Deal not to be missed . . .

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Special Deal not to be missed . . .

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net

Check out Special Deals at QiWiz.net, and all will be revealed.

Have I got your interest?

Can you dig it?

THIS DEAL EXPIRES 6/5/14. Sorry if you miss out . . .

Joshua Abel
    BPL Member

@aberrix

Thanks! I'm hoping this will still work in a week when GG restocks the LT4S that I've had my eye on all winter…

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

Is there a time limit on the GG discount?

Is it. 15% across-the-board, or just those items?

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Comment withdrawn!!!

David Ure

@familyguy

Can I dig it? Yup. Do I need anything? Nope. (Nuts)

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

@Richard – This special deal will last as long as GG decides to keep it going. Not indefinitely, but not that short term either, as far as I know. I expect at least through the month of May. I will post to this thread when it ends and take the page down on my site. I believe it applies to anything you might want to get at GG.

@Dale
    – The code was NOT given to me by GG for my own use. Rather it is a code given to me to put on my website for those that come to my site to use if they want to get a discount on GG items. It may increase traffic to my site (good for me) and reduced cost for those who want to buy something from GG (good for them). Kind of a win win. I view my post as a service to the BPL community more than anything else.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

Handled very well Robert.
    Duane

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I stand corrected and apologize for my glass-is-half-empty approach. Indeed, thanks for sharing!

BTW, I get Gossamer Gear's weekly mailings and really enjoy the links to blogs and other web sites.

Joshua Abel
    BPL Member

@aberrix

ordered a pair of LT4S's now that they're back in stock and sneaked in a couple other goodies, your code saved me money and allowed me to buy some additional GG stuff I hadn't planned on and I still came out ahead, thanks again!

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

This really great deal ends on Thursday, 6/5/14.
    Act fast or miss out.
    Can you dig it?

Matt Weaver
    Spectator

@norcalweaver

Locale: PacNW

I bit. Although I haven't used a GG pack for a couple of years and haven't had much interest in going back to them for my primary bags, I have been curious about the Minimalist Daypack for use as a small volume overnight bag. I did always like their shoulder straps and it's nice to get such plush ones for an ~18l bag. Thanks for hooking up the discount!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools