Topic

David C blog post: Clive Bundy & the American West

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web David C blog post: Clive Bundy & the American West

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest
    Anonymous
    Inactive

"Nice food-for-thought from Dave C:"

+1

dave e
    BPL Member

@hipass

Locale: Los Angeles

when this bundy speaks he sounds like a complete unintelligible,retard.He s an example of why people who play with guns etc should have to take basic mental competency tests.No one as dumb as that should be allowed to buy,own or hold a gun.And yes this guy qualifies for domestic terrorist.Its unreal when harmless hippies get beaten,pepper-sprayed by police for protesting Wall st criminals(occupy wall st),yet this welfare cheat and thug has his minions point guns at the Feds and the Feds run away!

Anonymous
    Inactive

"yet this welfare cheat and thug has his minions point guns at the Feds and the Feds run away!"

Ain't over 'til it's over….

Paul Magnanti
    BPL Member

@paulmags

Locale: Colorado Plateau

Oddly enough, I am re-reading Cadillac Desert.

To truly understand the west, one needs to think "water".

As I live in the Front Range of Colorado, sometimes I wonder how much I am part of the problem.

So it goes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools