Topic

My basic list for this season–anything missing?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists My basic list for this season–anything missing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Drake
    BPL Member

@daviddrake

Locale: North Idaho

Three-ish seasons, western mountains, rain possible but days of downpour or drizzle unlikely. Possible lows mid-30s, highs to mid 70s (60s more likely). Three day trip for consumables calculation (start oz includes 1 liter water), but could fit a week of food/fuel (maybe a bit more) in this pack.

New for me this season: the EE quilt (replaces a heavier, but less warm quilt); Synmat UL 7 (replaces 3/4 length Prolite); Fire Maple 300T (trying it out–have been using a MYOG 'half-penny' stove, or SP GS-100); Sawyer Mini (dry weight–includes 16 oz dirty bag, cut-off hoser cap to mate with platy bottle, and scoop. Replaces Aqua Mira drops); iPhone. All the other gear is stuff I've used for at least a couple years.

Any input regarding the new items would be great. Likewise, pointing out critical missing items/information.

Started a new job beginning of last summer and didn't have a chance to get out much–hoping to do more this year (maybe Hells Canyon in a couple weeks, as that's become something of an annual ritual).

List is also under my profile:

2014 Basic list

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools