Topic

Beyond Our Boundaries: Episode 3

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Beyond Our Boundaries: Episode 3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie Jordan
    Spectator

@maia

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Companion forum thread to:

Beyond Our Boundaries: Episode 3

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

Nice filming and editing. Should make a good series.

On the downside, your background music volume seems significantly louder than the vocal sound level. This makes it tedious to watch as the music – while lovely – is just too loud as I'm trying to hear your comments.

Rebecca Treat
    BPL Member

@rebtrea

Locale: the Great Northwest

That was charming! I hope we get a complete gear list before you go…I can't wait for the next installment…

Huib van der Wal
    Spectator

@huibhike

This is their gear list, though I don't know if it is updated: http://toesalad.com/articles/family-thru-hike-gear-list/

Daniel Pittman
    Spectator

@pitsy

Locale: Central Texas

Tell the girls they look great with short hair!

Tenacious Bling

What have you been feeding that enormous cat?!

Damien Tougas
    BPL Member

@dtougas

Thanks for the feedback regarding the editing. I will pass the info on to the editor and let him know your comments on the background music.

That gear list URL is mostly accurate, with some small changes that have been made on the trail. We will post a follow-up at some point, to accurately reflect what is actually being used, but at this point we don't have time.

Believe it or not, the cat used to weigh a lot more than in that video, he has lost a lot of weight, he is actually looking pretty good these days :-)

Mark Westermeier
    BPL Member

@mwestermeier

What a wonderful adventure! The girls look great with short hair, reminds me of my daughters when they were young. Looking forward to all the future episodes! The best of luck to each of you! mark

Joshua Tapp

@tapp

Not only do i look forward to watching this series. You have a very lovely family. I don't know of many kids mature enough to handle the AT.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools