Topic

Inov-8

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Inov-8

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roger B
    BPL Member

@rogerb

Locale: Denmark

Inov-8 has updated their web pages and now show the new styles including the roclite 390 GTX. The site can be found here

I am awaiting a reply on the 390 GTX and will update further

Mark
    BPL Member

@mlarson

Locale: SoCal

Thanks for sharing this, Roger. They were overdue for a redesign. I'm glad to see they've really beefed up the selection. They have more models all across the weight range. Those models in the 200-gram range look very nice.

And kudos to Inov8 for showing the soles of the shoes in the product photos! I love being able to glance at the grips to see if it's what I need. I wish other shoe manufacturers would copy that approach.

I also thought it was interesting that they have a model made especially for Parkour, the 301PK.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

And they advertise the 390 as a paragliding boot! I have also been eagerly awating the day they accept orders for the 390.

Roger B
    BPL Member

@rogerb

Locale: Denmark

I always wanted to try paragliding.

Ryan at Inov 8 sent me the following message

"Hi,
    The Roclite 390 GTX are not actually available yet as we are awaiting their arrival into the warehouse, which will be in the second half of this month.They should be available in shops towards the end of august."

Note that Ryan was referring to UK shops.

Not sure about the USA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools