Ok, newbie here. I just got my Tarptent Contrail (yay!). And, of course, need to seam seal for a trip this weekend (Friday; it's Monday today).
My issues are, even though it's sunny and upper 30s now in Maryland, snow is forecast for tonight & tomorrow (0.5"-4", so who knows how much if any). I would have loved to pitch the Contrail outside this afternoon to seam seal, except for the forecast snow.
Tomorrow (Tues) is out due to snow forecast.
Wednesday is supposed to be sunny & upper 30s temps, but windy with gusts to 38 mph. Not ideal seam sealing conditions.
Thursday looks like the best weather day — sunny, near 50. But I need to pack the tent up Friday mid-afternoon at the latest.
So I guess my 2 questions are:
1) If I seam sealed the tent Thursday AM, would it be ok to pack up Friday afternoon?
2) Or should I attempt to pitch it inside in a spare room & seam seal it there (windows open)? Then it would have a couple of days to dry & I could then pitch it outside on Thursday and run some water on it to see if the sealing needs touching up. I'm leaning toward this latter option, but worried I won't be able to get the tent taut enough inside during the seam sealing for optimal penetration.
Any help/suggestions appreciated.

