Topic

New scale – best toy ever…!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) New scale – best toy ever…!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew :-)

@terra

Locale: Sydney, Australia.

I have been lusting after a precision digital scale for a long time. So after receiving good grades and a successful couple of weeks work during my holidays I decided to reward myself.
    The object of desire was a "My Weigh" 7001DX digital scale.
    Weighs up to 7kg in 1 gr intervals, can change units to suit 'all' the non SI unit countries.
    Has tare and other nice functions and is about the size of an old Sony discman.

It was recommended on a "Weight Weenie" mountainbike forum and I found a scale-o-phile forum (yes one exists) that gave this model a favourable review.
    Yes i'm happy as a pig in mud. The girlfriend just looks on in dismay, but hey, would she prefer I spent my megre funds on booze and gambling? Plus its tax deductable – somehow.

Joseph Jacaruso
    BPL Member

@captainjac

Locale: Southeast

Thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a scale and this one fits the bill.

However in the US I doubt if its tax deductible unless you have a creative accountant or you own a business.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools