Topic

Patagonia Up To 50% Online Feb 20-27

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Up To 50% Online Feb 20-27

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

FYI: Just received a postcard in the mail. Patagonia is having their annual up to 50% off sale online Feb 20-27. Online Only.

Joshua Abel
    BPL Member

@aberrix

Sale is now live on their site!

Joe S
    BPL Member

@threeridges

At 7:30 am this morning, most of the attractive Cap 1 and 2 deals were all out of L and XL. That was fast.

Sean M
    BPL Member

@zvolen

Locale: CA Central Valley

Not sure if they will but during their last online only sale I called a local store (200 miles away) and ordered from them and they shipped the product for free at the reduced online sale price. Might want to give it a shot, which I may do again.

Marko Botsaris
    BPL Member

@millonas

Locale: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

There were some new things, but a TON of stuff, I noticed, on that "sale" had been on there for the last month or so with the same prices and same set (or lack there of) of sizes. And yes, my name is marko, and I am a pataholic – I check the web deals about one a week.

So don't worry that you weren't fast enough. Trust me, probably not the issue. Overall not that impressive a sale, though I did snag a cap4 late last night with a nice very un-patagonia color. Ummm – acorn/maple.

I think they just think of us as the little ants that clean the remaining flesh off the already boney carcass of 2013'. They definitely weren't trying to do anyone any favors execpt maybe a few XS and XXL folks.

Joshua Abel
    BPL Member

@aberrix

I managed to pick up quite a bit all for 40% off and all size Large – Cap 1 SS, Cap 1 LS, Cap2 LS, R1 pull over, R2 jacket, and a Houdini jacket. I didn't quite get the color choices I would've liked but that doesn't entirely bother me.

Hi, my name is Josh and I am a pataholic…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools