Topic

2 X 2 Alcohol Stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear 2 X 2 Alcohol Stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan Yeruski
    BPL Member

@zelph

Locale: www.bplite.com

Awhile back I started making a compact stove and finally finished it to a point that I can now make some available and feel confident that the end product is field worthy. I've put some up for auction on ebay. Only .99 cents. Cheap!!!!! ebay

Learn more from the start at whiteblaze .net

The potstand weighs 10 grams and the burner weighs 17.5 grams. The complete stove wheighs under an ounce.

The stand folds flat 2" X 2" X 1/4".

The burner is 2" in diameter and 3/4" high.

The stove total is 2" X 2" X 1" when folded for storage.

The new hinges hold the postand firmly when opened. One of the photos shows how a Heineken pot fits on the stand.

The burner has been changed. It originally had only fiberglass to absorb the fuel, now it has the same absorbing material used in the "StarLyte" stove.

Will boil 2 cups water in 6.5 min and continue to boil for additional 4 min. using 25 ml. of denatured alcohol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

folded flat

5 1/2 inch diameter pot

Heineken Pot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools