Topic

FS: Spinnaker Tarp Wall Panels

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear FS: Spinnaker Tarp Wall Panels

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Maurer

@maurer

Locale: Oregon

Hey gang,

After I stopped designing and manufacturing tarps for Gossamer I made a prototype Tarp that was the same wall length and shape as my spinnshelter, but was 6" taller. I wanted to be able to sit up more comfortably so I added some head room. I just found 20 of those wall panels that were never made into shelters, and am willing to sell these raw panels. Essentailly what you would be buying are 2 pre-cut spinn cloth wall panels (including pre cut catenary ridge)that are the same shape as a spinnshelter wall, only with 6" more fabric along the bottom edge. You could then easily sew up the caterary ridge and have a brand new tarp (no doors though). Weight of 2 panels is only 5.5 oz.

I have 20 panels total, so there are 10 sets available.

$75 per set. Ships from zip code 92081. Total shipping weight is roughly 8 oz.

maurer at earthlink dot net.

I have also posted this in the Gear Swap section.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools