Topic

ULA Service is off the charts AWESOME!!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) ULA Service is off the charts AWESOME!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Warner B

@wlb

Last week I packed my 50 ltr pack full until it was about to explode for a winter hike across the Roan Highlands. (i.e. LOTS of down)

Monday I contacted ULA and talked to Chris about exactly what my needs are and what problems I have had with packs due to my body shape. After our discussion and his suggestions on Tuesday I requested a pretty custom cuben Circuit and told him I have another winter trip planned next weekend. My new ULA pack is shipping today! Too good to be true! These were what he said would be time consuming mods.

Every email I sent was answered in a few minutes and Chris never rushed through a phone call. The same goes for the guy from the shop that called me back to make sure he knew what I needed.

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 2003 placed on 2/11/2014)

Looking forward to lots of miles with my new ULA pack.

Thanks ULA, proud to carry your logo!

Custom Cuben Circuit

Joshua Abel
    BPL Member

@aberrix

thats a good looking pack!

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Couldn't agree more. Probably ordering my third pack from them in the very near future for my wife.

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

Yep, they have been awesome with me as well.

Ryan

Eric Osburn
    BPL Member

@osb40000

I have a Catalyst and a circuit and they are not only nice packs but as you said, top notch customer service. My emails have always been returned promptly and my questions answered.

One of these days when I have money to burn I'll pickup a cuben pack from them… stop tempting me with threads like this! :)

Michael S
    BPL Member

@cascadebackpacker

Locale: Pacific NW

+1 on their service. It's simply top notch.

I ordered a custom Ohm 2.0 on Monday morning and it arrived on Wednesday the same week.

The service was great and I'm very happy with the pack.

cody yochum
    Spectator

@uclacody0908

Locale: Nor Cal

Just got my circuit today, loaded it up and feels great! Super quick shipment!

slavenya slavenya
    BPL Member

@slavenya

Locale: Israel

Nice pack!!! Show more picture if you please.

What was the price for you Cuben pack?

What is the weight of it?

Kyle Meyer
    BPL Member

@kylemeyer

Locale: Portland, OR

I have the first hybrid cuben Circuit they made. It now has about 400 miles and 40 nights and is still going strong.

I taped the seams with Zpacks cuben tape and it's even rainproof enough to hike without a liner or pack cover in all but torrential, consistent downpour.

I took the pack on the JMT this year:
    Donahue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools