Topic

Zpacks’ XW Sleeping Bag

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ian BPL Member
PostedFeb 8, 2014 at 11:01 am

I checked the search function and haven't seen anyone post this yet.

I'm in the market for a winter sleeping bag and was happy to see that Zpacks is now offering an XW option on their sleeping bag with the following dimensions: 66" / 63" / 40" (167 cm / 160 cm / 101 cm). Per their specs, it sounds like I can get a 10* XW XXL sleeping bag at 28.5oz before adding the draft tube.

I see Bob raised the question in an older post as to where the measurements are taken (inside or outside) as that makes a huge difference for me, especially for when I'm sleeping with a down sweater on. To be continued…

Ryan Smith BPL Member
PostedFeb 8, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Ian,

I ordered an XWide-XXLong 20F bag with draft tube and 900fp back on 1/30. It should arrive pretty soon, I will confirm the specs if you can wait. I also had Joe make mine all black. Not gonna lie – $495.01 stung a bit.

Ryan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...