Topic

Tunnel Tents for Solo use

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Stephen M BPL Member
PostedFeb 6, 2014 at 11:41 am

Folks,

Now that it looks like we will not been seeing Rogers Winter tent this year
I am looking to purchase a Tunnel tent for solo winter use.

I have a Hillebreg Kaitum 3 which I love sharing with 1 or 2 others.

My criteria are double wall, weigh less than 5 lbs, outer pitch first and have very good ventilation.

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen M BPL Member
PostedFeb 6, 2014 at 12:56 pm

That definitley a contender and so is the Plus version, only issue I can see is lack of a ground level tie off point in the middle of the back panel to stop the inner and outer touching.

I will be in Scotland soon and will if I can get a look at one in a shop.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...