Topic

Blue VX-21

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedFeb 6, 2014 at 7:46 am

I need some blue vx-21 to complete a project and Rockywoods no longer has any available. Does anyone know of another source or have some surplus they would be willing to sell? I just need a half yard. Thanks

Nick Smolinske BPL Member
PostedFeb 8, 2014 at 10:37 pm

I was just ordering from Rockywoods and was also looking for blue . . turns out it's there in the drop-down menu, but not shown in the images with the other colors.

PostedFeb 9, 2014 at 6:48 am

Thanks, I'll call Monday and make sure it's really available. I talked with them last month and they were out but trying to buy more, hopefully they were successful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...