I have a ZPacks 20 degree bag, but the footbox seems a bit constricting compared to most other bags I've tried–regular mummy bags, and other quilts. Has anyone tried getting a custom bag from ZPacks with a WIDER footbox? I think this would also solve some of the length issues I'm having with the bag. I'm only 5'7", but the regular (5'10") bag is a bit short due to my feet pressing on the bag.
Topic
ZPacks Sleeping bag question – customizing footbox?
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
I also found the footbox on the regular width a little small. I just swapped it for a wide width bag, which in addition to having more shoulder room also has a larger footbox. I found the footbox on the wide-width bag to be plenty roomy.
Hey David, I had joe from zpacks make me my 20* with a 40" footbox. I don't even think he charged me any more..
I had bought a early model bargin bin bag from him and I think I had measured the foot box at maybe 32-34"(?)(forget) and I couldn't even move my feet in it so I sent it back and had him make me a custom bag.
Become a member to post in the forums.

