Topic

Any Deals on 14g Esbit?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
John Hillyer BPL Member
PostedJan 25, 2014 at 6:52 am

Anyone know of a good source for Esbit tablets? A Google search came up with $5.99 for a box of 12 tablets. I know I have seen them for $5 somewhere. I need enough for 2 cooks per day for 4 to 7 months (plans not finalized yet) starting the second half of April. I would think that someone would sell them by the case. Also, any spring sales coming up?

Jason G BPL Member
PostedFeb 9, 2014 at 1:25 pm

2nd coghlans…

My local store has them for $2.59 for 24 6.5g tabs. I use one for coffee/drinks and two for dinners.

So they are less than half the cost per gram and more versatile than the Esbit brand 14g

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...