Topic

See what it looks like when a grizzly bear gets an MRI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web See what it looks like when a grizzly bear gets an MRI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

I misread the thread title, and I was excited to see a griz tear into an MRE! Still, it's interesting to see that a griz barely fits into the MRI machine. I wonder if that bear will live very long, all things considered.

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

Gary,

I did the same thing. MRI and bear don't go together in my head. Kind of "jet plane" "destroyed skyscraper" didn't fit in my head for the longest time that morning 12+ years ago. I thought it was a typo about an ill-fated MRE.

Yeah, why was the bear orphaned? Fluid on the brain at age 3? I remember the news reports at the time of its rescue, but I too wonder how long that bear has.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools