Topic

Trail Toes?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Rick Reno BPL Member
PostedJan 21, 2014 at 4:59 am

Anybody have first-heand experience with this new (to me, at least)anti-chafing product?

My friends Greg and Stacy Boone, who are both triple-crown through-hikers and own Step Outdoors in Colorado (www.stepoutdoorscolorado.com) recommend it, and I tend to trust their judgement. It also scores well on amazon (two 5-star reviews.

Does anybody else have anything to add? Thanks!

PostedJan 21, 2014 at 7:52 am

I don’t know what problem you are trying to address.

I don’t know anything about the product “Trail Toes”.

But I did watch my wife suffer with blisters between and on top of her toes, regardless of shoe size.
Creams and lubes tended to be come “mud” over the course of a long day as trail dust sifted in.

Then she tried Injini Toes Socks (thanks to comments I garnered here). She was quite skeptical , but had tried everything else. (I had to buy them and provide encouragement) Voila! End of issues.

Bob Gross BPL Member
PostedJan 21, 2014 at 12:02 pm

What is wrong with taping over toes?

Instead of a heavy waterproof tape, I've been known to use a very lightweight paper tape.

–B.G.–

PostedJan 21, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Sorry, nothing to contribute about the product in question but my Injinji socks now keep me blister free. I will stop when I feel a hot spot developing to change out or air out for a while as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...