Topic

stretchy material

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
dirtbag BPL Member
PostedJan 19, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy that stretchy material for the back of a pack? Also some kind of material to use to make bottle holder pockets on the sides? I use a ULA CDT pack and I have REI Flash for my son, but it has no holders on the sides or that stretchy material on the back, which I think is a great option for storeing gear such as rain pants/jacket and such. Thanks…

Thomas Conly BPL Member
PostedJan 19, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I believe the lycra mesh from Quest Outfitters is what you're looking for. I remember liking the mesh material used for the pocket on a fellow hiker's ULA bag and I'm pretty sure the stuff from Quest is the same. I made a backpack with that mesh for the side pockets and it's been great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...