Topic

Integral Designs Poncho seam issues

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Eli BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2014 at 1:51 pm

After having used my ID Poncho tarp about a half dozen nights, always pitched a-frame between two trees, I'm noticing some damage/wear on the seams. This is actually my second tarp, I exchanged the first after noticing this problem, but I'm concerned that it happening a second time indicates that it's my doing. I certainly don't think that I've been over tightening my lines, though I do use cord tighteners.

MEC's return policy is pretty generous, but I would feel bad returning/exchanging this again if I'm totally at fault. So I'm wondering if this is typical for these tarps and whether it's worth trying to repair/reinforce, and whether I may have caused this by over tightening.

Pictures:
ID Tarp Seams

Typical pitch:
pitch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...