Topic

BPing on O’ahu?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedJan 15, 2014 at 10:09 am

I'm headed to Waikiki to work for a week in early February and will have a day or two extra on the front or back end of the trip and I'd just as soon take advantage of it exploring some of the island. I'm looking for any advice on where to stay, what to see, where to hike, etc. I won't have time to island hop so I'll only be looking to BP/hike O'ahu. Appreciate any info you have to offer!

David Thomas BPL Member
PostedJan 15, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I was on O'ahu doing a week of work two different times and had a day or two off. I googled the Hawaiian hiking club and saw that they had various outings scheduled. I met at the trailhead and went on a 5-hour hike with them. It was great to hike with locals, get more information about the area, and the particular hike I took, I couldn't have followed the over-grown trail like they could.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...