Topic

Reflectix cheap

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe Federici

@need2boat

Locale: North East

I'm posting this to the Food list as it works really well for insulating pots,mugs and zip lock bag cozies. I'm not looking to make money just off set the cost of the roll.

I needed to buy some Reflectix for use in my gear
    and have quite a bit left over. The roll size is 24”X25’ and I’ve got better then ½ left.

If anyone is looking for some please send me an email. The price is $3.00 a foot plus any shipping charges. If you buy more then a single foot I’ll drop it to $2.00.

One of the common uses is a and I’d be happy to share the pattern I made and use.

[email protected]

Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

I may be interested in buying some from you. would 1 foot suffice to make a cozy for a titan kettle? Also, do you take pay pal?

Joe Federici

@need2boat

Locale: North East

How big a round is it? I would think a foot 12"X24" would for sure wrap it and give you some for top and bottom.

Send me a email with your adress.

email [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools