I was perusing EE's website and I noticed the Rev-x disappeared… What happened? Looks like Tim hasn't been on BPL for about a week or so.
His inventory also disappeared, but I think I remember him mentioning not doing that anymore this year.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I was perusing EE's website and I noticed the Rev-x disappeared… What happened? Looks like Tim hasn't been on BPL for about a week or so.
His inventory also disappeared, but I think I remember him mentioning not doing that anymore this year.
Tim has happily decided to use the Enigma baffle system for all quilts now. He has also happily decided to offer 750 duck down as an option for all quilts now.
Thus there is no need for the RevX anymore. The 750 Enigma is lighter and of a comparable price to the old RevX's.
The above pretty much nailed it. I'm guessing he has to stock less fabric styles/colors. I'm no expert but looks like business savy to me.
Become a member to post in the forums.