That was my first dream last night.
In my second dream, I was fighting the Stay-Puft marshmallow man and I ended up having to eat him. When I woke up I couldn't find my pillow anywhere.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
That was my first dream last night.
In my second dream, I was fighting the Stay-Puft marshmallow man and I ended up having to eat him. When I woke up I couldn't find my pillow anywhere.
Best post of the morning.
very good.
There's usually a McHale pack sitting in the trunk of my 1990's era Land Rover (yellow…) in my dreams.
Unfortunately, I usually stumble upon the all-female backpacking group while I'm in my underwear….
Seriously though, it took me forever to find the pictures of how bear cans work with Dan's packs. There's so much great information on that website, but it frustrates me so much trying to navigate it! I will eventually have him make me a pack.
Become a member to post in the forums.