I’m considering making a synthetic insulation “Topper” for my sleeping bag system. “Topper” basically would be a piece of APEX sandwiched between silnylon which would be draped over my sleeping bag. The main purpose of this piece would be to help alleviate condensation inside of my down sleeping bag by moving the dew point outside of the down chambers. This would be an optional piece I would bring only when I expect conditions that warrant its use.
Anybody that has experienced with this kind of setup cares to comment about: 1) Noise created by the friction between topper inner and Sleeping Bag Outer shells? 2) Do I need to be concerned about the DWR on the SB? 3) How much insulation is needed to achieve my main objective (would APEX 2.5 be sufficient?).
I’ve never worked with Apex but can I skip the “topper” inner fabric all together.
Thank you

