Topic

Lightweight Power Dry baselayers?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

I just noticed that Patagonia Capilene 2 is now 3.6oz Power Dry and I am very happy about that. I know I stink less in Power Dry than poly and am looking at them, just not the price. Is anyone else doing lightweight tops in Power Dry that might be cheaper?

Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2014 at 8:02 am

Actually I just saw that REI has some and they are a bit better at $29.50 vs $45

PostedJan 10, 2014 at 8:21 am

I've got the old Cap 2 (don't think it was Power Dry then) and the REI top you mentioned. I like the REI top, especially for the price. The only thing the new Cap 2 has over the REI top is sewn-in thumb loops and a hang loop in the collar. Not worth the difference IMO. However if you can get the Cap 2 during Patagonia's biannual 50% sale that's a different story. FWIW the Capilene fits me a little better, the sleeves are a little longer and it fits a little more snug through the body which is good for my tall, lanky body.

Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...